Project Assistance Overview
Whatever type of project assistance project you’re planning — complex or simple, large or small — Federighi can provide it. We believe in working with our clients as a team. Our services include everything from conceptual estimates to schedules to detailed cost analyses at every stage of the design and building process. Our many years of serving the Bay Area’s real estate community allows us to target just the right craftspeople and resources for your home.
Our prices are competitive. We work on jobs that start as low $5,000. We’ve built million-dollar projects. Whether a project can be completed in a day, a month, or a year, we give each one the detailed attention it needs.
Project Assistance Services Include
- Skilled designers advising you every step of the way, from inception to completion.
- Trained managers who expedite your project, moving every phase through quickly and efficiently to save you time and money.
- Top-quality, certified trades people and craftsman trained in a wide range of techniques.
- Custom work. It’s one of our specialties. We can design and create furniture, lighting, trim, paneling, wainscoting and moldings, paint colors, finishes, and more, specifically for your needs, whether they’re for a home or any type of business.
- Sourcing and installation. We both source, and install, the unique and unusual products you are looking for. If it’s a cutting-edge appliance, a sleek new molding, or an antique fireplace mantel, we can find the right piece, at the right price, and make it integrate seamlessly with your overall design needs.